The main thing in this pie is the dough. It does not contain gluten flour. All other ingredients can be replaced depending on what you like and which products you prefer.
3 tablespoon of inulin
1 tablespoon of teff seed flour
2 tablespoons of psyllium
1 tablespoon of oil
150g almond flour
150g any grated cheese
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of vinegar
150g yogurt 10%
100g finely chopped greens (parsley, dill, cilantro)
300g chopped meat
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
Salt, pepper, spices
PREPARATION (90 min)
1. Prepare the filling for the pie
2. Prepare the first part of the dough
3. The dough should be left intact for 10 minutes. Then put the dough in a baking dish with a thin layer. Put the filling on the dough.
4. Add to the remaining dough and mix 50g almond flour, 50g grated cheese, 1 egg, 50g yogurt, 100g finely chopped greens.
5. The dough should turn out pretty liquid. You need to put it on top of the filling of the pie with a spoon and try to connect from the edges with the dough of the base of the pie.
6. Bake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 160C. Make sure that the top of the pie is not lightly browned.
It’s ideal for keto-diet.