The main thing in this pie is the butter. It does not contain gluten flour and all its ingredients can be replaced depending on what you like and which products you prefer.
Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Not too tricky | Preperation Time: 20 mins | Cooking Time: 40 mins
For the Filling
For the Batter
- 3 tablespoon of inulin
- 1 tablespoon of teff seed flour
- 2 tablespoons of psyllium
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 150g any grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar
- 150g almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 150g yogurt 10%
- 100g finely chopped herbs (parsley, dill, cilantro)
- Lightly fry the minced meat.
- Add chopped onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper and spices to taste.
- Preheat the oven at 160°C.
- For the batter, mix together inulin, teff seed flour, psyllium, oil, baking soda and vinegar in a large bowl
- Add 2 eggs, 100g yogurt 10%, 100g cheese, 100g almond flour.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add to the remaining ingredients and mix 50g almond flour, 50g grated cheese, 1 egg, 50g yogurt, 100g finely chopped herbs. The dough should turn out pretty liquid.
- Pour the the batter into a baking dis on to the filling and with a spoon try to connect from the edges with the batter of the base of the pie.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 160°C or until golden brown.