Chinese Cabbage Microgreen Seeds
Chinese Cabbage sprout taste resembles Chinese Cabbage taste and is excellent when chopped up in coleslaw. Characterised by a mild and sweet flavour, its tender leaves and leafy stems can be added to sandwiches and salads.
Chinese cabbage sprouts are high in vitamin A and C, minerals and when exposed to light they are high in chlorophyll.
Chinese Cabbage Microgreen contains vitamins A, K, C, PP and B, and minerals: phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and sodium. Also, cabbage contains a huge amount of natural amino acid lysine and fibers, than other varieties of cabbage.
Cabbage seeds are easy to grow as microgreens and grow quickly.
Chinese Cabbage Microgreen Benefits
- helps weight loss and weight control
- helps to prevent constipation, as well as bowel cleansing
- increases blood vessels strength and elasticity
- increases skin elasticity and firmness
- helps to prevent blood clotting
Many doctors note the great benefits of this vegetable in the treatment of anemia.